The Bale Blind Sled is capable of being pulled forward or backward allowing you to easily move your Outfitter HD Bale Blind or Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind from location to location around your hunting property easily with 4 wheeler, UTV or vehicle. Simply pull the sled around your property by utilizing the built-in two hooks on either side of the sled while the sturdy steel runners, built for tough terrain, ensures everything stays intact. This sled also comes with a wire grid floor and foam floor padding.
Available EXCLUSIVELY for these Redneck Blind Models:
Features of the Bale Blind Sled Includes:
- (2) Tow hooks on both sides of the sled allowing it to be pulled forward or backwards.
- Made from heavy duty powder coated steel to resist rusting
- All parts are laser cut & drilled for precise fitting
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- Black zinc hardware to resist rusting
- Comes with foam floor pad & wire grid floor
- Size: 56" x 78"
- Weight: 173lbs