The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind features a durable three-layer cover consisting of a natural burlap layer bonded to a tough 600 denier woven fabric and is then bonded to a tough water-resistant PVC backing. The natural looking burlap blends in well to native surroundings; looking very similar to regular hay bales left in the field. The new burlap cover can also be used on existing Sportsman blind frames; replacing the Natural Hay Blind Covers with our new burlap cover.
The blind features a total of (6) windows you can hunt from, and (2) doors instead of (1). In addition to the new burlap cover, a new zipper system is incorporated throughout the entire blind for the doors and windows allowing for much easier opening/closing.
The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind is the perfect 2-person blind to use whether you are deer hunting, turkey hunting, predator hunting, scouting, or just want a dry, comfortable place to enjoy and film nature.
Deer, turkey and other animals adapt almost immediately to the blinds when set up. Even in areas where they are not used to seeing hay bales, there is something about the natural shape of the bale blinds that do not make wildlife nervous. Customers repeatedly say they put up our hay bale blinds in the morning and literally have deer and other game coming within range by the afternoon. The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind aids greatly in scent containment and the black inside cover helps keep you concealed.
The water-resistant cover attaches to the semi-permanent frame with Velcro straps, sewn on bungee cords and zippers. The cover can easily be removed for off season storage, while the powder coated steel frame can be left outdoors year-round.
The cover removes in just minutes for off season storage. Estimated life when cover is stored during off-season is 4-5 years. Replacement covers are available.
Standard Included Features:
- 6 Zipper System Window Covers (2 on front & 2 on back, 1 on each end)
- 4 Corner Windows Openings with Cover
- Durable, removable hand sewn cover features an improved three layer cover consisting of a layer of natural burlap bonded to a 600 denier woven fabric, and then bonded to the water-resistant layer PVC backing
- Natural material cover enhances scent containment
- Strong, black powder-coated steel frame
- (2) Large doors for easy access
- New zipper system for the doors
- Easy Assembly – approximate 1 hour 15 minute time
- 2 person blind suitable for bow, crossbow or gun hunting
Available in These Configurations:
- Sportsman Burlap Blind Only
- Sportsman Burlap Blind with Bale Blind Sled
||64" Long x 72" Deep x 72" High
||(6) 16" Wide x 16" High
(30” Height from ground to bottom of shooting windows)
||(2) 26" Wide x 69" High*
* Bale Blind Doors are wheelchair friendly with a full 47” of door access when vertical brace of the frame is temporarily removed.